Listen to the full episode on your favourite podcast player:
The new luxury has to be sustainable.Kate Padget-Koh, Co-founder of Fashionable Futures
Did you know that fashion is one of the largest contributors to pollution?
Continuing our exploration into sustainable businesses, we have Kate Padget-Koh and Kanch Porta-Panjabi, co-founders of Fashionable Futures, a Hong Kong based consultancy committed to making positive impact on the future of the fashion industry around sustainability through innovation and partnerships. In this episode Kate and Kanch will be sharing more about the various innovations and initiatives happening in sustainable fashion to combat fashion pollution, and how we as fashion consumers can be more environmentally friendly.
- What’s required for fashion brands to become more sustainable?
- Biggest challenge when it comes to starting a fashion brand and scaling its environmental sustainability impact
- Interesting innovations in fashion
- Integrating sustainability into luxury, sports and high street brands
- Interesting fashion brand initiatives in sustainability
- How consumers can start becoming more sustainable
- Rental and second hand fashion brands that encourages sustainability disrupting high street brands
Want a quick preview of this episode?
Is your brand interested in exploring podcasts as a marketing channel?
Brand sponsorship is a great way for your brand to reach and engage with its target audience in a relevant way while adding educational value. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to support us on an ongoing basis:
Become a Fan:
Show your love and support for The Innovate for Growth Podcast.
Become a Sponsor:
Help us keep the podcast up and running at a high quality.
Become a Super Fan:
Get exclusive access to in person Q&A sessions with selected guests each month.
Other podcast interviews from The Innovate for Growth Podcast you might like: