Listen to the full episode on your favourite podcast player:
Start with yourself first.(On incorporating sustainability into a creative entrepreneur’s life and business)
Diana Chen, The Purpose Business
In this episode, we have Diana Chen, Sustainability Advisor at The Purpose Business and Host of Creative Mornings HK. Being an active member of the creative community, Diana has a unique perspective on the intersection between creators and sustainability. We had a great chat about her work on implementing sustainability strategies for brands, how they can scale environmental impact by making their initiatives more culturally relevant, and habits creative entrepreneurs should adopt to start living and working more sustainably.
In this episode we’ll be talking about:
- Challenges for brands when implementing sustainability strategies
- Whether the creative community is also looking to incorporate sustainability into their work more
- How sustainable brands should go about partnering with artists and creators who are a good fit for their brand
- Leveraging creators skills in creating appealing products and engaging with their community to scale positive impact
- How brands are measuring the impact and effectiveness of these campaigns
- Habits creative entrepreneurs can adopt in order to live and work more sustainably
- How brands can start incorporating sustainability into their business
- Start with yourself, e.g. understand how recycling works, get into the habit of separating your trash before taking them out, and immerse yourself in this kind of infrastructure in your daily life.
- Get clear on your business purpose and mission, identify where on the 3 streams of ESG is most relevant for your business that you want to focus on and prioritise.
Clips and summary from the Innovate for Growth Sustainability Experts Panel
Want a quick preview of this episode?
Is your brand interested in exploring podcasts as a marketing channel?
Brand sponsorship is a great way for your brand to reach and engage with its target audience in a relevant way while adding educational value. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to support us on an ongoing basis:
Become a Fan:
Show your love and support for The Innovate for Growth Podcast.
Become a Sponsor:
Help us keep the podcast up and running at a high quality.
Become a Super Fan:
Get exclusive access to in person Q&A sessions with selected guests each month.
Other podcast interviews from The Innovate for Growth Podcast you might like: